Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Is this still a FREE country?

I have learned so much over the past two years about vaccines and immunity.  It is so aggravating when you hear false information being spread by the drive-by media.  They water down complex issues to a 15 second sound bite.  If you have young children, or you are thinking about having children in the near future, you NEED to educate yourself on this subject.  I am not saying I have all the answers, but I am a logical, intelligent person.  By exposing myself to a variety of information, I have come to my own conclusions about this subject.  I am not going to ram my opinions down your throat.  I AM going to link to alternative information that may make you start thinking in a different way.

This journey all started when I opened up my own office, and I started talking to a lot of parents about their children with developmental delays.  I kept hearing over and over again that they believed that vaccines had a role.  Because of this, I felt compelled to find out all I could about the subject.  I thank God that there is the internet where information can be gotten so easily.  You do need to take opinion with a grain of salt, but after you hear the same information from multiple, unrelated sources you start to make your own conclusions.

I strongly recommend you check out this video which gives you another perspective on the vaccine information touted in the media.  I will leave the conclusions up to you because I believe in the intelligence and common sense of the average person.

Video

No comments: